I wrote and produced this song with my friend Michael who has an amazing voice. We had about 1 hour to record the whole song so I think it went as well as it possibly could have! Check it out here or in the sidebar.
This was a fun distance-collaboration with a former student and his parents on vocals and alto sax. If you’re here from Mrs. G’s Facebook post, this is a remastered take on the one she posted 😀 Mixed & mastered by me, also me on the flute, clarinet, and soprano sax. https://soundcloud.com/sax-flyer/jingle-bells-ft-sax-fire
Ok, so my 5 tip video is 16 minutes long. The 5 tips are:
- Use a gaming mouse to map keyboard shortcuts
- Understand sidechaining with peak controller vs. Fruity Limiter
- Use MIDI controller to map keyboard shortcuts
- Work smart with automation clips: context menu keyboard shortcuts
- Use Omni/generic link override to map pitch bend/modwheel for third party plugins
The video will show you exactly how to do those things instead of trying to read about them on Image-Line’s website and figure it out that way.