Ok, so my 5 tip video is 16 minutes long. The 5 tips are:
- Use a gaming mouse to map keyboard shortcuts
- Understand sidechaining with peak controller vs. Fruity Limiter
- Use MIDI controller to map keyboard shortcuts
- Work smart with automation clips: context menu keyboard shortcuts
- Use Omni/generic link override to map pitch bend/modwheel for third party plugins
The video will show you exactly how to do those things instead of trying to read about them on Image-Line’s website and figure it out that way.